The Africa-China Reporting Project (ACRP) has launched a new Africa-China journalism training website at https://www.africachinatraining.com/.
The new website was developed as a free resource for journalists by the ACRP in partnership with the China Africa Project (CAP), a fully-independent multimedia organisation dedicated to exploring every aspect of China’s engagement with Africa. The ACRP and CAP also partnered with China House, an NGO aiming to integrate China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) into global sustainable development; and the African initiative for Communication and Freedom of Expression, an organisation that works to promote communication and freedom of expression in Africa.
The website will be updated regularly and features content in the following sections:
- A video training section and training webinars
- Reporting resources including a practical starter guide, Africa-China 101, guidance on preparing proposals, an investigative journalism primer and a list of various types of online resources
- Training resources including all the resources and materials of the previous ACRP workshops going back to 2015
- A reporting FOCAC section with FOCAC reporting guides and audio guides and expert discussions, and
- Sections with content in French and Chinese
So please head on over to https://www.africachinatraining.com/ and let us know your thoughts on the new site.